Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Home Sweet Home



          






Hello Everyone!
Quite a few people have been getting impatient with me and I am sorry! I haven't done a very good job of updating people. I'm trying to get better at that though; and I thought making this blog would be the best way to do it. Now everyone can be updated at the same time! Anyway, now that I've been here a month, Tyler and I have settled into our little routine. He
goes off to work and I have fun doing new chores as a wife...(no really I do :) Hopefully I'll be filling the rest of my spare time with college classes. In the meantime, Tyler and I are having fun slowly getting our house set up. Our latest addition was a cherry wood table from Ramstein yard sales. I was so happy to get that table. I will never again take for granted being able to sit at a table and eat. You don't realize just  how nice it is until you don't have a table! We also recently went to Ikea and got a reading chair for our "office" and a matching bookshelf to go with it. I am now patiently waiting for a little
 couch.  I can't wait to start decorating this house! Curtains, rugs, things on the walls (if we're allowed to)  I'm looking forward to hitting up some second hand stores and seeing if I can find any treasures. But for now, here are the pictures of what the house looks like now that we've moved in. I love our little home.

5 comments:

  1. Guten Tag Bre! Blog looks wunderbar and such a clever name; you must have been homeschooled! :)
    I look forward to reading about how you guys are settling in there and all the travels you're sure to do when the weather gets better.

    Tchuss!
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome idea! I'm looking forward to reading your blog and the boys will be excited to hear updates, too!
    ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bre! I am so glad you are blogging! I look forward to reading more. Hopefully one day we will be able to reunite in Europe! We are finally here in Italy. So once we get settled in you and Tyler will have to come down and visit! Love ya, Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. The house looks great Bre. Much better than when Tyler was doing it solo there. Actually looks like something my Husband would have done as well. They are so alike it's scary.

    ReplyDelete