Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Single Rose

Last night when my sweet hubby came home, I met in at the bottom of the stairs and he had his hands behind his back and a big smile on his face. I was about to ask him how his day went when he suddenly brought out this beautiful big rose. He is so thoughtful and sweet. I love him so much! He doesn't have too much free time right now. He comes home, eats, and then has to spend some time studying for his E-5 board in March. I don't mind though. This is a big deal for him and us and I want him to do well on the board. But it was very nice of him to think of me on his way home from work and want to get me something special. I love being married to a man who thinks of the little things that mean a lot.



2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!! I could think of so many other things to say about this picture....Amazing photo comes to mind as well....What a sweet gift! The simplicity of this photo is huge...I don't know if that makes any sense???? Like less is more and speaks volumes....:) I will be praying that he blows the E-5 boards out of the water.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet of him! You married the good one of the two of ours! lol

    ReplyDelete